Originally Posted by cwh2
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by cwh2
According to Strava, I ran 9.6 miles in 40 minutes yesterday, with a pace of 4:12/mile and 983 feet of vertical. I wish that were true, but it was probably more like 4 miles.

I've been having a lot of issues with Strava like that lately. When I look at the map of my activity it will have a lot of straight lines to one point way off my route. I was just thinking it was my phone.

Ran another 4 miles at lunch. Strava gave me credit for 4.5. Might have to look at another app, because this kind of defeats the purpose. Otherwise, I like the way Strava works although it is a little too "social" for me anyway. ETA: Yetti - Same here - it seems to be picking up a random point, and then I get an out and back to that point thrown in my results. I have also had it just quit tracking for a while, and short me on miles, but that hasn't happened in a whle.

Getting in a hike in the morning, I think I will try the Under Armour app, I tried it last year and it seemed pretty solid as well as it will give you mileage, elapse time and pace I believe, at every mile.