Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Blew out my knee sparring! Right in the middle of Bear season. Oh well I'll be taking it easy now for a while. I rowed today and it felt ok. Will continue working out as best I can minus the legs.

I check in and see this....and sparring...what a hooot!!!!!

Get on the mend and don't get on it until it feels really better...Some girls guard Dog, that's a guess but I'm fairly certain I'm right, on the trial decided Merlot was a threat and broke loose from her...Merlot decided he wasn't up for any sparring and took off...Problem was we were on the edge of a bank that fell off about 15 feet into what is known as Turtle Creek, and I was hooked to him while trying to keep myself between Merlot and the big boy....We both went over....Im not sure if Merlot tumbled much, but I remember doing two before we both splashed down, still hooked together...Must be something in the wind, because my knee took a hit, but came out of it whole with the exception of a little blood letting...Young teenage Girl who weighed only a little more than the Dog....She was crying up on top and I was pissed down on the bottom....Told her to go back were she came and sobbing away she went....

Still at it, weights in the basement, but looking forward to the gym opening....bunch of 3 an 4 milers with Merlot.....

Battue I never rolled with this guy before. He has a solid ground game, I was trying to hook my leg on his and it Popped! He instantly stopped and at first I thought it was him. Then I felt it and couldn't stand on it. But good news is I don't think it is as bad as I originally thought. Been icing the hell out of it. Compression sleeve when not icing. I can walk and the swelling is almost all gone. Hopefully back up and trining soon, maybe End of June. For now taking it very easy on it.

I hope you are ok buddy.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.