Originally Posted by birddog65
No, Samolsen, never stepped out of line. She says the main problem is/was that I never made her feel like we were a team. I work 40-60 hours a week and she stayed home with the kids. I also took care of everything inside/outside the house.I fix everything...cars, tractors,washers..ect... So I ask her if what I do is NOT 50% what the heck is???????? I never said the word NO to her, If she didn't feel like cooking,, pizza was always ok with me, I just dont know. Church on every sunday, other friends or family think were are the perfect family.

I was you. I did everything, we never paid a labor cost on a single thing. We had a small 5ac mini farm that ate a bunch of time and two kids 3&5 at the time and I spent too much time on the "everything except family" stuff.

Divorce sucks, but in the end you will learn a lot about yourself, where you could have improved and what your uncompromisable points are. Don't change for a woman.

Find a way to limit your responsibility to "stuff" in life and make extra time for the kids.....you will wish you did later. Many people told me to protect my assets, hire an attorney, kill her. ....etc. I took the high road the whole time (at times I wanted all of the above to happen) and in the end I have a great relationship with our kids.

I would give up everything to keep that, because it's worth it. Keep your hinge up, hope for the best and tell your kids that you love them every night.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.