Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
'skuse me, Who the heck does this:
photobucket.com/user/Chris_Darnell1/media/2003UtahBull1_zps268b3fbd.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r489/Chris_Darnell1/2003UtahBull

…and then says this:

Originally Posted by SBH
….. the damage that you've done to my reputation. I'm gonna ensure this.

Post your name here, like you did mine, you gutless, pathetic, double-standard old man. Post it here now........or you are just exactly as I describe.

…or were you just talking to yourself on a public forum?

Sheesh This ain't rocket science, and even if it was………...

Cuz I am able to separate malicious, slander from legal posts. I haven't posted anyone's name, address, former address, or false legal reputation claims here in order to damage them in life. But several of you have.

omg please don't sick your lawyer on me, puhhhleeeze

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack just thinkin about it!

oh wait a minute, just a fart

turns out my azz don't give a chit about you or your threats either

all's well here

oh per your request....pudding tang

bwahahaha

trust me dumbazz, your posts do more to damage your reputation than any of the rest of us could ever hope to

but just to ease your conscience, your rep is fine

everybody pretty much thinks you're a cumguzzler

feel better now?

Just as I suspected. Gutless YellowBelly. You are a coward for not posting your name here. But then you've come to accept that, haven't you? You yella pathetic old-man bastid. Pathetically chicken and cowardly. What a loser human being you are. Mouth off and then hide from the world.

But you've slandered me here in public accusing me of legal violations which I do not have. You and several others.....a couple who don't post here anymore for obvious reasons. The courts will be in touch.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.