I know of two couples that had real bad issues. One had an affair and the other couple just had problems. Both are doing fine now after 14 yrs and 5 yrs. It took a lot of prayer. There is something wrong in her life and she is empty and doesn't know what to do about it so she is looking in the wrong direction. Most likely the best thing is pray together and take control of the situation. She also most likely needs a part time job so she feels like she is part of the team. She doesn't feel important right now so you both need to work together on this. I would set some goals like something that would interest her and something YOU CANT DO FOR HER!!. Pray ,, be possitive and never give up. She will come around. Right now she is looking for leadership from you so she can follow and be a part of the team. This has been going on for 5 -10 yrs so a bandaid won't fix it. A restructure of the marriage is in order. You don't know how to fix it but God does and you have to pray for wisdom about this. After 27 yrs we are still married and it can be very hard cause my wife and I are so different but we always work it out. Without God in our lives we would have been done a long time ago.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/20/15.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23