some very good advice here by guys that btdt

I was close, but successfully backed away from cliff's edge.

but will say this, you don't stand a snowball's chance in hades if you don't do the part about quit thinking with your heart and think with your head.

it's your children's mother that wants them to grow up in a broken home, not you

your job is to protect your children, that means making the best decisions you can for YOU to take care of them.

do the spying or hire it done, hiring it done is more efficient and less heartbreaking, though it will still suck to find out there's another guy, unless there's not of course.

50/50 custody

hit her with the news, you can no longer afford to work as much cause you're no longer part of a team, that YOU plan on having your kids as much as she does.

she needs to go to work and you need to work less

stick to your guns, it's your only chance for her to see "it's not going to work out like I planned"

one of two things will happen, she'll have a change of heart towards you, for better or worse, either way you're better off

but you've had the warning shot fired across the bow, even if you reconcile, it's time to have a squirrel nest somewhere.

sent you a PM as well, mine worked out, most don't

prayers for you and yours bud, including her, hope she realizes what she's doing before it's too late.

those are your babies, they deserve the best life possible

hint; a divorced upbringing ain't it

hint 2: you ain't the one wanting the divorce

do it for your kids, they deserve it

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.