Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
haven't had a sip of booze tonight, or last night, yep you're 100% dumbazz wrong once again, but thanks for playin

just how I'm wired, low tolerance for mouthy cowards

but you're in a safe place here,

feel free to continue to make an azz of yourself

you sure throw that BAC thing out there often is that cause you got busted with the DWI Chris Darnell?

2L2Q,

Since you threw out the cowardly word........what is YOUR name? Post it here or you are more than that, yellowbelly. Post it here or get lost forever.

Also, I have no DWI conviction in the judicial system in any state on my record. That is malicious slander. My attorney will be in touch with you.

can't wait to speak to your attorney, always enjoy the opp to tell an attorney to GFY

but I was doing you a favor tossing out the DWI and BAC stuff back atcha Chris. Hell if you ain't drunk, everyone's just gonna think you're a mouthy azzhole with no social redeeming graces. You can lead a horse......

tis evident you ain't thirsty

my name is puddin tang, ask me again and I'll tell you the same

hint: if you'd spend more time looking and less time typing you'd know my name

met more than a few gents here, and both my first and last names have been used here before

wasn't trying to slander you, just trying to take the heat off of you a bit.

didn't want folks to think you were born retarded, just that you drank yourself to such a state.

but you win, you let the cat out of the bag

now everyone knows you're just a retarded, mouthy chickenchit

but at least I tried to help you

it's the thought that counts

speaking of thought

just had one

GFY

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.