Originally Posted by 264mag
Since we're back to our previous programming...
Birddog, I've been down that road too. You wil learn a tremendous amount in counseling. Out of an hour long session, 55 minutes of it will be her bringing up crap that happened, or might have happened, or was percieved to have happened 14 years ago. You will learn what a schmuck you've been everyday since. You won't remember any of this, (because normal people get over these things)so you'll be sitting there defenseless, with a stupid look on your face. If you have had any doubt up to this point how well prepared she is for this whole thing, this session should be enlightening. She's likely just as prepared legally. If you get to session two, that will likely cover year 13.

Good luck.

At least by waiting until Monday, you'll have time to schedule a few things.
Rent a backhoe for 9:30am. You'll want to dig a hole big enough for two by then.
Set up an appointment with an attorney before noon. A good one.

But dont you unnerstan, it is his fault because it was those things he did years ago that bounces around in her brain all day long and makes her hate him so its his fault her love for him died, though the things she did to him didnt make him quit loving her because she had good reasons to do all the bad things she did to him. No wonder he still loves her, hes the one who made her do bad things to him, like screwing around wanting a divorce. ITS HIS FAULT. crazy

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.