Originally Posted by Fireball2
Don't have time to read the whole thread before work, but you got some good advice early on.

Beware the "it's over for sure" advice, nobody can say that. It's not over until it's over. Most of us have taken a royal screwing at the hands of a screwed up woman, so it taints our perspective some. If we were honest, most of us were at least partially complicit in our own screwing, in some way. If nothing else, we had a good dose of wishful thinking going. Alot of the advice is geared to keeping you realistic for this reason. Keep your head and take care of business.

To me it sounds like you're a self-made man that places too much value on the $. Since when did money make everything perfect? If you were poor you could still be happy with the right spouse. If you're rich with the wrong spouse, forget it. Also sounds like you made life more about you and your career and less about being a servant husband, in the sense that your purpose is to help her realize fulfillment in her life. Sure, you did all the material things, but those don't fulfill her, they fulfill you.

Since this is the campfire, I'm assuming someone already told you to pork her sister, her best friend, and the nearest college cheerleader you can find. Don't go that route.

This entire post is the gayest thing since AIDS.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house