Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
but it's the love, the bond, the trust, the loyalty, the heart, the belief in one another, and challenges of life that belong to both and that are met by both, and overcome together, that makes and breaks it, every time.

birddog
Miss Lynn posted the relationship formula. IMHO you should start getting ready for a divorce without hesitation, you should have talked with an attorney in the time since this thread began.
But, if you agree with the relationship formula and feel like it is something you would like to practice now, it wouldn't hurt the relationship any more than it is already damaged. But you need to ask yourself if you can really forgive her for giving up on you, for replacing you with someone she feels is better. If you are all about forgiving that deeply, and you doubt you have been living and responding within your relationship according to the formula, your wife may be willing to forgive you and start two timing her boyfriend. However I doubt she would be willing to give up her boyfriend without you being willing to compete with him for a while. Good luck with that! That would be bitter hard, I don't think I would want to do it. But it could possibly work if you are both willing.

Just don't stop procedures, or delay your divorce preparations until you are certain, and some time goes by and you remain certain.
P.S.
I'm glad my wife showed me that side of her, and she has been replaced with a new wife who is sweeter, better at real interaction, and better looking.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 01/21/15.