Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by OceanBlue
Since birddog is the principal income, the credit is in his name and he can request her cards be denied, or they can close accounts and mail him a new card in his name only. But, don't do this until after the decision to keep her or not.

Yes.

But you want to be careful with decisions like that because if it comes down to a judge deciding your fate, it may appear as though you tried to punish her. Or make her life miserable.

Unless you can articulate why you did it. i.e. she charged $4K in a day. Drained a checking account, etc.

That's why step number one is GET A FUGGING LAWYER.

Clark

Firm believer in the Get a Lawyer advice. Went through 1 painful weekend, saw my long-time lawyer on Monday (took off work), went to divorce attorney on Tuesday (retainer check for $2500). A few big checks later, I'm what I call "happily divorced".

P.S.-

There are things you don't have to ask permission to do.. like asking to some azz hole that doesn't have any say in the matter, anyway. Just sayin.. Know your laws in your area.

Another thing, you don't start asking a bunch of dumb questions, you're gonna get a bunch of dumb answers. (e.g: NO). I see folks doing that these days and paying the consequences.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH