Originally Posted by birddog65
Please tell me how to balance my life with my kids? I adore them all and we have great relationships. I cant imagine not living in the same house----not afraid to say that tears are rolling down my face.

quite simple STAY IN THEIR LIVES, just cause you and their mom split does not take you out of the equation at all....keep whats in their best interest at the forefront of all this and you being there is a part of this....

get a damn good lawyer and make sure the language is there that keeps you in their lives

get it done as quick as possible, dragging it out to make her pay is only going to hurt your relationship with them and gain you little in the long run

dont run down their mom in front of them EVER

aint gonna lie, it all really phuggin sucks and is stressful as hell, just put whats best for your kids first and get through it as quickly as you can.....

i drug out giving up on my ex who had moved on from me for three years past what i should of and all it did was screw me up worse....didnt phase her one bit....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books