Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by birddog65
Ding DinG Ding, Rooster7 is the winner of the best post and evaluation of my situation. I couldn't even explain my situation that good. I am going to print it , or take a picture of his post . I'm glad that I posted this thread, just to prove to myself that this is just crazy chit that can go on in someones life. Thank you, Rooster7

You're welcome. Hope everything works out for you.

So Rooster, the secret is to let her nag and raise hell and curse you and run you down and you just keep your mouth shut, hang your head and turn the other cheek?

Absolutely not! You need to find other ways to make her realize that she doesn't have it so bad. It took over a year to get back on track for us. We tried the marriage counselor (her idea) and after two sessions the counselor told HER she needed separate counseling. That PISSED her off to no end and we never went back to a counselor again. Next she took the kids and rented an apartment in town. After 2 weeks, she wanted to come back home and I said "NO WAY! You signed a 6 month lease, you're living there for 6 months!" I stuck to that and made her ride it out.

I'll tell you what, she has not pulled any of that crap ever since and that was over 3 years ago.

Through it all, we have learned to communicate much better and on the rare occasion when tempers do flare, we don't yell and we both choose our words very carefully.

Now with that said, if the OP's wife is having an affair none of what I've experienced may have much meaning. It's too late at that point unless he's willing to forgive her for it and that would be damn tough to do

Last edited by Rooster7; 01/22/15.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...