Originally Posted by byc
This thread needs a little pick me up! grin

Originally Posted by curdog4570
Do y'all remember OKOK's bullschitt thread about seeing his buddy's wife with another man, and ASKING ADVICE about what he should do?

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Good ol' Leslie.

That was some epically sad chit. Made up story's about make believe friends and imaginary lovers.

Only on the Fire! (Or day time TV)

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7365153/1

Originally Posted by okok
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

grin