Originally Posted by birddog65
MissLynn , you are correct, but I do not fall into any of those catagories------I am not perfect, have made misstakes, but like I said in OP, nothing that a loving wife shouldn't forgive and forget. I often thank her and tell her that she is the best mother in the world, and try to make her happy? Drop her off at every door, park the car and then go get car, and pick her up, shop for her on way home from work, even though she had all day to go and get it?ect....

Listen........... you never figured out you were only half of the deal between you and her. And you still don't get it. You're trying to do both sides of the deal. It didn't work in the marriage and it won't work in the divorce. You don't suit her, and the reasons for that are HER reasons and, at this point, none of your business.

Bitchin' on the internet about how satisfied she SHOULD have been with you is proof that that you're probably gonna make as big a mess of the divorce as you did of the marriage.

Hire a lawyer and cowboy up.

Take heart from the fact that the first two or three divorces are the hardest. They get easier with practice. And unless a profound change takes place in YOU, or you remain single from now on, you're gonna put some lawyers' kids through college.

You have to grant yourself a divorce. Ain't no Judge can do it. As long as she's still livin' in your head, you still have all the disadvantages of marriage and none of the benefits of singleness.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place