Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by birddog65
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????

You won't want to hear this, but the highest likelihood is that she's been sleeping around. The "I still care for you, but I don't love you anymore" line is code for "I'm really enjoying Billy's cock and I want to play with it some more, but I want to think I've gotten away with it".

Go through with the counseling, hire a pitbull of an attorney, and a private investigator.

The other option is that it's not Billy's cock but Sally's clit. Hard for the kids to overlook a guy around the house at odd hours, but Mom's friend Sally... crazy

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.