Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rattler

believe me she has been b!tching bout her end of the deal since the ink was still wet on the paperwork grin the fact the guy she was phugging didnt leave his wife too kinda really pissed her off aswell laugh

Poor gal. Tried to ruin two marriages and only killed one.

But if you worked for her family, wouldn't all your money just all be their money to begin with? So why would this shock her?

Or is she just that stupid?

Travis

she only owns 20% of the papers, other 80% is owned by someone that lives over in Missoula, sort of a family friend, her dad and grandmother sold to him back in '99....the papers are mortgaged to the hilt(other than that jeep and a rez bomb of Kates that was in my name, the vehicles and camper were/are owned by the corporation not Darla).....last i looked she had about $80,000 in outstanding student loans and the bank still owned 80% of the house plus medical bills, credit cards ect.....

what meant more to her than anything is her shares of the paper which she acquired AFTER we got married....knowing this, wasnt hard to get what i wanted....had i kept the truck or Yukon i wouldnt have gotten anything as the bank owned them....bank owned most the house and with the Bakken slowing down selling it wasnt gonna gain me half of jack chit...

granted i did a couple dumb things since the divorce and those are on me BUT i walked away from the marriage with the better deal by far cause she would do anything not to lose what little of the papers she has her name on....

Oh chit, I just assumed the house and vehicles were close to being all paid off.