Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by birddog65
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????

You may turn it around, but she has a boyfriend.

THIS.

If you're not above a little spying, hack her Facebook account and check your cellphone bill. Should be easy to find the guy's name.

THIS THIS! I am in the midst of seeing this next door to my office as we speak. 15 year marriage, two wonderful kids and all of a sudden she looses 15 or so pounds, get her hair done very nicely....a little more makeup.....shorter dresses, higher heels.....and she tells my friend "I'm not in love anymore". And then it comes out.....there's "this guy" out there that's "just a friend". Um hmm...and I'm a Chinese rocket pilot! Turns out she's been seeing him for a good while before the divorce talk ever came up.

I'm lucky. I'm married to the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. She's more beautiful inside than she is outside. As I've said before, she has zero snakes in her head and will hang with ANY girl posted on the "223AI" thread. Our secret? 33 years of a Christ centered marriage.

I'd use the FIDO principle if I were you: Forget It and Drive On.....and, like others have said, lawyer up with the meanest female lawyer you can find.

I wish you luck.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.