Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by huntsman22
When they're done, they're done......

This & you should be too.

Tell her to GFY & then do the best you can to defend yourself against what she will attempt to do.

If you do otherwise, you are a damn fool.

MM

Sound advice.

Oh yeah. It's pretty "easy" to tell someone you love and have kids with to GFY and leave. WTF is wrong with you people?

Everyone is rooting for divorce so you can relish it on 24HCF.

WTF?

If you go back and read my edit, my situation didn't involve an affair and I have no idea if OP's wife is having one but if she is, there is a reason for it and he'll have to decide if he will forgive her for her pettiness

no its far from easy, in fact its really phugging hard.....i was in the OP's shoes 3 years ago and the biggest mistake i made is because i loved her i tried to make it work after she wanted out....all it did was wind up phugging me up, she never flinched....

as to the cheating.....for all the reasons lined out by others the reason we have gone there is 98 times out of 100 getting blindsided like he did(though deep down if he thinks about it he probably knew, just didnt admit it to himself) its cause she has found someone else.....as the others have said short of abuse it is EXTREMELY rare for a woman to let go of one guy before having another lined up...if your wife was the exception, great for you but that is fuggin rare.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books