Originally Posted by birddog65
I still want this one. I want to kiss my kids goodnight and see them in the morning before school.I cant imagine a 50/50 split in time with my kids. Did I mention that they are just 13, 12, 9 and 6 years old, the ages that I cant miss out on. I dont know if I have what it takes to even go look for another woman. Right now when I look at a woman , its like that booze that got u so sick---- you dont want to look at it or even smell it, let alone drink it.

Dude - it's over. She's not coming back and it's up to you to make sure you don't miss out on your kids' lives while divorced. Guess what? That means less hunting along, means less work it means making a damned effort.

I know - divorced my wife when my son was 5 - 10 years ago. We talk every day. I am involved in his life - every day and he lives 50 miles away. It's a CHOICE and if you love your kids - you make it.

Bucking her on the divorce and making a big deal out of everything makes it more likely she bucks you on the kids and kid time.

Grow a damned pair, get a lawyer and end the marriage - nothing that happens will ever end your fatherhood, unless you're stupid during the divorce. A lawyer gets paid to keep you from being stupid.

So far, from what you've posted in the thread and ignored from those who FLIPPING KNOW - you NEED that lawyer to keep you from being stupid.

Me