Originally Posted by birddog65
NO, I'm not dead. I am enjoying all the good reads. You have all helped me "Man Up" and realize what needs to happen. Found out one of my "wrongs"
I am a field service engineer------travel 500-1100 miles a week.2 years ago my trusty Tahoe with 198K miles started to act up. It was one thing after another. I missed several days of work fixing this car. Mean while its summer, and wife and kids are at her family camp in the national forest (she just takes off and goes for a week or 2 at any given time) as she has unlimited vacation time. while talking to her at camp, she asked "what have you been doing" I said fixing the dam Tahoe and shopping for a new--used car for work. (very important for me to have a reliable ride!)so by the end of the week I find a sweet deal on a 1 year old Toy. Camry 30k miles for $15500. So i buy it. The weekend comes and I head up to camp and visit the wife and kids in my new Camry. Apparently , I did this "behind he back"????? and she was furious. Told her--- needed a reliable car--or not be able to drive to work.???? she has brought this up several times and I keep telling her that it wasn't behind her back and since it was for work(i get a monthly car allowance) she should have been cool with that. So tell me how I played that one wrong??

You have been a stupid clueless idiot.

Bless your heart--you trusted her to act just like you would trust yourself. She hasn't, FOR A LONG TIME.

Your marriage has been on the rocks for a long while, and she has been the major player in that problem. You were just too stupid and trusting to see it.

Sorry for that, but it's the reality of it all. Now get a lawyer.