Originally Posted by Starman
So what the RC church deems as miracles are
the real deal, but the word of God miracles in
Bible could all be just fables?
I have seen a miracle. I have a daughter who for her first three months was ill, listless, obviously couldn't see, would only barely take milk, seemed profoundly retarded. I told the Lord I didn't understand why this was but I would take care of her as best I could. She developed a bad urinary tract infection and was hospitalized not really expected to live. She threw off the infection and immediately became way more responsive,started eating gained weight, and started smiling. Fast forward, she was valedictorian, now is an ICU RN with a beautiful 4 year old highly intelligent little girl.She is now 28. Beginning about age 4 she started insisting on going everywhere with me. She is a crack shot with her .243W. She is quite social and has lots of friends and is a far cry from what her future looked like in 1992. My wife is a pediatric NP and we are friends with the pediatricians that treated her from birth. There is no explanation they can give for the turnaround. I give God the glory and thanks.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."