Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman
Retrograde motion? Kepler explained it about 1600.

I figured you would know what you are talking about. And you don't. I see you didn't address the ocean.

Go drink a quart of sea water and tell us about no chemicals in the Ocean.

Do you believe in talking snakes too? Do you believe that if you make goats copulate while holding striped poles in front of them they will produce striped offspring? Hmmmmm?
[/quote]

You have any idea why evolutionists don't crow about the chemicals in the ocean? According to about any theory of evolution the earth and the ocean is millions or billions of years old. For decades the amount of chemicals entering the ocean have been measured. It takes no more than a million years or so and even less in some to reach the level the ocean has. Explain that. While you're at it maybe you would explain why there is debris close to the sun, which should be clear out past Saturn if the solar system is billions of years old.

You distort God's Word for your attack. The Bible does not talk about "talking snakes". It truthfully teaches about Satan taking the form of a serpent. Later in God's Word we are taught Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. As far as the goat thing. I think the story tells us what Jacob did. It is not telling us about animal husbandry.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter