Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So your god is a trickster god?

First of all, he is your god too, whether you realize it or not. That being said,no he is not a trickster. But he does give every man a choice as to what to believe and do, starting in the Garden of Eden. Without choice there can be no faith and if there is one thing that the Bible makes clear, it's that God wants us to have faith in Him; and more importantly to have faith in Jesus. Absolute proof requires no faith at all; neither does coercion for that matter. So evidence of evolution is certainly out there, but it is far from conclusive and that again is, I think, by design. It's your choice to make. I've made mine. I am no bible scholar, but these are the conclusions I have come to after much consideration.

I'm out until tomorrow. Have good evening, gents.

I see no good evidence to believe in the existence of the god you claim, nor do I worship it. If you wish to claim he's my god as well, first you need to present sufficient evidence for his existence.

Additionally, of course your portrail of your alleged god is that of a trickster, one who makes the world appear billions of years old, when you claim it's only a few thousand for the sole purpose of tricking people into not believing he's real so he can send them to Hell where they will burn forever, and infinite punishment for the finite crime of following evidence to it's logical conclusion.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell