Part two:

The following is my faith and that of other evolutionists as well as quasi-Christians, who found answers to the questions of sin, judgement and the afterlife. This is not based upon science any more than my former faith. However, Jesus was convinced of everything that was written in the Old Testament and was the New Testator. I find it much easier to trust Him over that of any other man I've met.
Now I find it more convincing that The Almighty does truly exist. His name is Jesus. He gave us many gifts by creating such order, power, complexity, and amazing beauty.
"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him"

Why did mankind need redemption through His blood?
People sin and are therefore separated from God.
God is just and man can not make things right with the Judge, God by doing any amends or restitution, nor good works.."For the wages of sin is death." "Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
God does not want that death sentence to remain on you. That is why the only sinless substitute who did NOT deserve judgement, was judged on behalf of you!
He took the torture upon Himself so that you would not have to undergo that in hell.........
However, God will allow you to chose, His sacrifice or your belief that you are A OK and not going to think about death ....put it off and deal with God maybe after death....at judgement.
Problem is that the second death / condemnation...guilty sentence will be waiting.
At that point God will have to condemn you.
Right now He WANTS to save you. Jesus became a man to die for mankind. After burial, He took His life back on the third day. You cannot add to that by good deeds. The gift was already paid for in full.
"It is the gift of God, Not of works lest any man should boast."
The solution was told over and over again.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that BELIEVETH on him is not condemned: but he that BELIEVETH not is condemned already, because he hath not BELIEVED in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

That is my faith and that of Biblical faith given by the object of that trust in God and Savior Jesus Christ. He guarantees, gives His promises, that anyone who realizes their need.to be saved from hell.....they deserve. They can not do any amount of of goodness or works, baptism to pay for sins . Jesus Christ was the only truly good man. He took your punishment on your behalf. The Father can now be just, yet extend undeserving mercy on you....... because of His Son . He will never go back on His Word. After receiving the gift of everlasting life, well, it lasts forever. Even though you will not be perfect here on earth. YES, once you are saved, you will always be saved.!
When you sin after that, He will discipline you as a child, but never throw you into hell.

I am so glad that someone who cared enough to share this with me did so. I extend this gift to you. You can chose now to make Jesus the Object of your trust to save you and to take you to Heaven when you die by telling God the following.

"Dear God, I messed up many times. I've been awful towards You whenever I have sinned and rebelled against You. Please forgive me. I have nothing to offer. I can never pay for the wrong that I have committed. Only Jesus did that when he was tortured and suffered for me on the cross. He died and arose on the third day. I am now placing my faith in Him to save me from the hell that I deserve. I thank you for my free gift to me, that cost Jesus His life. The gift of everlasting life. Thank you for your kindness God...and that of Your Son.
Amen

If you prayed that now, please PM me right now to let me know.
God bless you! 🙂