Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Pastor Jimmy Evans figures from scripture saying that within the generation that Israel regained their homeland the Lord would return again. Now, as far as I can determine, from scripture, a generation is 70 to 80 years. Jimmy Evans has figured the date of Wormwood, the huge asteroid revealed in Revelation those left behind in the tribulation will have to deal with, to be Friday April 13, 2029 iirc.That will occur, evidently, after or near the end of tribulation, then the millenium of Christs rule will begin, with Satan and his minions in the dungeon in chains, and when the earth will be renewed.
Now, so Jimmy subtracts 7 years of tribulation from the May 13, 2029 and that puts Christs return about May 2022.

1 Thes 5:9-11 God has not appointed us to wrath, meaning the believers will not face the tribulation. The tribulation is Gods Wrath. The age of grace will have the door closed and then begins Gods wrath, the tribulation.

Joel 3

That would be cool. I wish we knew for sure, because I need to have thumb joint replacement surgery on my right thumb, I had my left one done in May and it's doing nicely. (It is the surgery I had in June that is wonky).
I would not want to have that surgery done if Jesus is coming back next year because it'd be needless suffering with no payoff.

I could plainly see how this could easily happen if the democrats win this year.

Well, as you know, smart asses love to say that even Jesus said He doesnt know when, before dropping it at that, forgetting to say He was referring to the day and hour and forgetting that He said you could look around and see the signs, as you can look at the buds on the fig and tell when spring approaches.

If we take Bible time as our measure, there was 2000 years from Adam to Abraham.

Then 2000 years from Abraham to Jesus Christ.

Now we are just about 2000 years since Christ was here. We know this because of the time King Herod reigned.
If the Lord is getting HIS work done in 6000 years in Heaven, as He refers to possibly having done on Earth, as it is in Heaven, HE could be set to return between now and 2018.

Hope your hand heals well.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin