Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Evolution IS a Theory. It is not proven Fact. THAT is why it is still a Theory...it is one of the most substantiated theory I can think of. Pick up a fossil, any fossil...
LIKE I SAID: “TONS of strong evidence has been posted on here supporting Evolution. It is a done deal and because it is science it will continually be reinforced.”

Like I said, this is a misappropriation of science. A theory is either proven, disproven or rejected. Two out of the three means it‘s not a “done deal”. Not by the scientific method, anyway. Evidence can support a disproved or rejected theory. Where are the scientific term enforcers when one of their own is using contradicting terms? My, how the standards are different.

Biblical Creation is not supported by evidence. In fact, it does not stand up to anything close to proof.

Correct. No argument there. Good thing it doesn’t claim authenticity by the scientific method.

AND LIKE HE SAID: “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens

Philosophy is not scientific, nor christianity. Emotional rant. Relevance? None.

And once again, you demonstrate that you don't even know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell