Originally Posted by DBT
There are more than enough transitional fossils to prove evolution.

Ah. But this is where individuals touting science muddy the waters. You claim micro evolutional traits in other species as “proof” of macroevolution in man. That’s not science. That’s using science to justify your faith.

Originally Posted by DBT
It's been posted numerous times and typically rejected out of hand because it is inconvenient for a belief in special creation. Why would it be different this time?

LOL. No. It’s been posted many times as a convenient example for people believing that men came from apes but having no way to prove it through their method: The scientific method.

They insult the opinions of others, saying faith in a God is made up because the presence of God can’t be “proven” and suggest christianity is based on nothing but faith. Then, the same people use the same measure of “faith” to suggest men’s descending from apes is “proven”. I find it interesting that I received scathing insult for not using scientific terms in their most absolute definition, yet no one championing evolution has commented on your use of hypothesis and proven. Inconvenient, indeed.

Faith is a religious unit of measure and all that is needed in christianity. I’ve never seen the word “faith” used in the scientific method. The closest thing is a thesis or hypothesis and a true scientific mind would never treat a hypothesis like a proven theory. A true scientific mind wouldn’t even treat an unproven theory like a proven one. Yet, here we are.....without a missing link.....pointing at other species and suggesting it is good science to apply that evolutionary occurrence to that of man. That, sir, is faith.......not science. I believe in science, but the manipulation of the scientific method seen here is the same as any radical religious belief encountered. Those that demand and passionately argue that man descended from apes instead of suggesting it is a possibility are religious zealots of another form.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates