Originally Posted by antlers
People are sure jumping ship and swimming away from religion at an attention getting rate nowadays. Christianity especially. But I don’t think it’s because atheism is so appealing. I think it’s more likely because religion has lost its appeal. People once thought religion offered solutions. Nowadays, it appears that many people see it as a problem. I can’t blame em’ for it. There’s sure a lotta hate spewed at em’ in the name of God. It clearly is unattractive to those who are on the receiving end of it. Grace is supposed to be a hallmark of the Christian faith...but it seems to very often be sorely lacking by many who profess to be Christians. The faith of Christianity is certainly more appealing when the message of grace is most apparent.

What’s this got to do with evolution...?
Not a flippin’ thing...!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If evolution is true and the Bible is not, then there was no fall in the Garden of Eden so there is no need for Jesus the Savior. I remember one evolutionist in a lecture saying something like, "If we can destroy Genesis One we will find the burning remains of Jesus' cross in the ashes."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter