Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
All of you Guys listen,

This short, but Great message is why I reconsidered the religion that I was heavily Indoctrinated in since I was in preschool! None of us know it all, especially a preschooler...but I believed my religion throughout childhood and adolescence as much as anyone here.
If you have the courage, you will ask God of the Bible if He will convince you of the truth before and after watching it

The RELIGION of Evol-utionism started long before Charley Darwin. It was started by someone who said, "Hath God said..?" Undermining God's integrity, calling Him a liar.

Then the father of the alternative religion opposed to friendship with God said,
"Ye shall not surely die.". Again calling God a liar and deceiving an intelligent person...a genius, yet gullible.
I'm not criticizing the woman, just giving the plain facts....just like most men are. We've been raised by the gt (public fool system), to despise God like the devil and choose to believe that religion's teachings without question. They teach us that we came from a rock and that eventually we shall be as gods.

Third, Satan, the guru of what eventually became a major doctrine of the Hindu religion said,
..."You shall be as god's..."

In a nutshell, keep in mind that Jesus IS THE CREATOR. He demonstrated it to over 10, 000 eye witnesses when He preached to them on multiple occasions He CREATED meals for them. "In Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins....ALL things were created by Him..." John chapter 1
That's easier for me to believe than other religions that teach that you are continually improving until someday you will be like a god..😄

1. "Let God be true and EVERY MAN a liar". We have ALL lied and there is a consequence called hell, no matter what Satan says. God can't do something. What is that? He can NOT lie. As it is written,

"All liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Even the little white ones? Yup, all of them. And it's not just lies, it's all wrong... including the things we know that we should do, but don't.
Revelation 21:8

2. No matter how uncomfortable it may be, You ARE going to die someday.

"For the wages of sin is death."
Romans 6:23

3. You are not going to evolve/reincarnate and come back as a Brahma cow or whatever. Nor do people give birth to cows or anything besides other people. That's not hard to Believe. You are welcome to believe what you want to, but Jesus warned over and over that you are going to The Lake for longer than you can imagine!
Satan is happy with that. Jesus is not.

That is why He willingly submitted to be tortured and die for YOU. Because He knows when you will die and that you WILL be tortured forever without Him.
When He was crucified, He suffered the undescribable pain and punishment necessary that was required for your personal sins against a loving God. He can save you because after he died He came back to life and is THE only Savior. IF you want to try to save yourself, that makes you a savior and you are not ever going to be good enough. The mirror shows a man in need of God, not a savior.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us.".
( Only Speaking to those who made this decision because it's past tense. Notice it's NOT because of your good works.)

The key to everlasting life is to reject the lie that your good works can make you right with God. No amount of works has ever saved anyone. Then you must make Jesus Christ alone the object of your trust. That previous verse continues,

" For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Don't put it off. Go to God right now and ask Him for what He is offering. The gift has already been paid for.
Tell Him,

"Dear God,
I don't deserve to go to heaven. I deserve hell, because I've committed sins against You. I know that Jesus Christ Your Son was punished for what I did, so that I won't have to be punished in hell. After He died, He came back to life the third day. I trust Him to save me and to take me to heaven some day.
Thank You for the gift of everlasting life.
Amen

I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.
It's obvious to anyone with one mg of intellectual HONESTY that their belief system is based upon FAITH rather than any SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY. I am Not here to debate true science because it will fall upon your deaf ears. What REALLY matters is where you will spend eternity.

Regardless of where you stand on this issue of macroevolutionism,
I have provided you with more than a billion dollars worth of information above. IF you have ears to hear and eyes to see what it says about the faith of Jesus, it is in your best interest to consider.