Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
TF, then there are those who spend their life trying to punish GOD because of some percieved slight. Perhaps a parent or friend or other close relative or pet died and so the person vowed to try and lead others from Christ by pointing out their percieved cruelties of HIM on Christians or percieved Inconstincies in HIS word in order to slap HIM in the face.

We have a few of those on the Fire who are in danger of everlasting fire.

Punish God? That's hard to do when we have no evidence for His/Her/Its existence. A God should have no trouble making Its presence known.

Whether there is or not, that is the intent of many. There is no requirement that someone have scientific proof, to believe and subsequently love or, as in your or AS's case, hate.

I have no hate. That accusation is used as a means of defending faith. To question is not to hate. To question and enquire is a sign of a willingness to understand.

My apologies then. It seems you do exert a lot of effort denying HIM to many men.

Is that what I'm doing? Or do you say that as a means of discouraging discussion and questioning of beliefs? Shouldn't we all question beliefs....especially our own?