Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by TF49

Oh well...here's another one: In Matthew 5

"11 “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way."

Quote all the scripture you want
But Fact remains...

You still haven't verified any HATE in my post.

All that make believe in your mind is not
evidence or better still proof... so far it's
mere fantasy nothing more..

Subjective mind fantasy is of no real value.
You accused someone of hating, but cant
rationally back your claim.

I will chalk it up as another Christian with
another FAIL.

Starman.....

Nah, you know what you posted and why and then you got tagged. All you have done is what has been called "dispute transformation." You cannot defend yourself on the substance of the issue so you try to change the dispute by diverting to some minor issue.... in this case, you try to divert by focus on the word "hate" and thereby diverting focus on the real substance of the dispute.

Seems to be a commonly used by you when you are backed into a corner and can't find a way out.

Anyway, here is another for you.....

Proverbs 1:7

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: fools despise wisdom and instruction.”

So, it has been served up to you...... should you respond, I would not be surprised if you focus on the word "fear" instead of the substantive meaning of the verse.

So, if you like, respond and will can delve into what "fear" of the Lord is.

Edit to add.... recall that this side trip is in response to your previous comments about Mr. Wabigoon.

Matthew 5

"11 “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way."

Last edited by TF49; 07/10/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”