Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Guys, did 9mm say anything worthwhile?

Well, never mind.

Have fun 9, with the rest of your time.

Closing your mind to logical debate is a safe tactic to adopt.

2 Peter 2:22, the proverbs are true: ‘A dog returns to its vomit,’ and, ‘A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.’” In His sermon, Jesus uses dogs and pigs as representative of those who would ridicule, reject, and blaspheme the gospel once it is presented to them. We are not to expose the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who have no other purpose than to trample it and return to their own evil ways. Repeatedly sharing the gospel with someone who continually scoffs and ridicules Christ is like casting pearls before swine. We can identify such people through discernment, which is given in some measure to all Christians (1 Corinthians 2:15–16).

We are responsible to share the good news; we are not responsible for people’s response to the good news. Pigs don’t appreciate pearls, and some people don’t appreciate what Christ has done for them. Our job is not to force conversions or cram the gospel down people’s throats; there’s no sense in preaching the value of pearls to swine. Jesus’ instruction to His apostles on how to handle rejection was to simply go elsewhere. There are other people who need to hear the gospel, and they are ready to hear it.

You're quoting from fictional material, but I appreciate your intended insults. Christians lash out with derogatory statements, threats and condescending statements, I'm not sure why but like I said earlier anger is more productive than despair. If you feel good about ignoring facts and logic and comparing your fellow man to swine, power to you.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?