Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by HitnRun
.....That's kind of a kid's "T" ball look at it. This way we all win. Make sure that the truth is not found in evolution , as hard as the evolutionary backers believe, they still can't disprove Creation.

You have the argument wrong way around - the burden is in providing proof. There is no proof of creation.

It is all around you and can't be seen by people like you, yet you cling to no proof of evolution, and continue to claim the high ground. This battle won't be solved on earth or in a classroom, it will just be a big disappointment to all you non believers immediately upon death. I won't say I told you so, but then again I just might.

Well you're seeing things that don't exist.

There's proof of evolution.

I'm not claiming any sort of moral or intellectual high ground - just a basis of facts.

This perceived "battle" (some might call it debate) ends when we die, because when we die, that's it, we're dead, lights out, no more, nothing afterwards, no after life. After death reprisals are just a threat invented by believers to try and achieve compliance to their propaganda - if it weren't sullied by a track record of abuse, prejudice and violence, it might actually be considered admirable if the declared virtues and values were sincerely meant and acted upon. The good sheep are happy though I suppose.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?