Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
There was no episode about Noah's Ark. You must have switched to something else he produced. Just watch the Systematic Classifications series to the end.

Thanks, but no thanks. I reckon I wasted as much time as I’m willing to. Interesting, but not compelling.

If y’all find that indisputable physical evidence on which real science is based, let me know. Thanks.

Sapiens is a pretty good read on the subject, biological science did a documentary as well as PBS, Also your inner fish by PBS. Plenty of scientific studies, documents. If you are expecting someone on the fire to present to you overwhelming scientific evidence, than you are going to be disappointed. Bible stories are compelling, but written by men, for what reason...? To explain something they did not understand? To bend others to their will? If god wanted man to follow and believe he sure made it difficult to do so.... to what end does this serve? Why did man distort the word of god? (I guess we all know the answer to that)....Why so many religions? Why would a loving god condemn a man of low intelligence because he didnt have faith?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii