Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Here Jag, let's ask it this way.

How many times did God come to this planet and seed it with life?

Because we can easily see the various dominant life forms in the era before each of five extinction level events. Each era with totally different life forms than the era before or after. The remains are there for any to see in the various layers of sediment.

The most recent and best understood extinction event being the Chicxulub meteor strike 66 million years ago. We can see the crater. We can see the debris field scattered from the 12 mile deep and 93 mile diameter crater.
We can see the reptile fossils (dinosaurs) below that debris field. (But absolutely no great dinosaurs above the debris field.) We can see the succeeding mammalian fossils beginning above that debris field. We can see the nature and the size of those mammals change through the millennia in the various layers of sediment. We find early felines, and canines, and ursus, and equus, and bovines, and hominids. etc, etc scattered through the layers over 66 million years until we reach modern day and modern animals.

So, did God come to Earth and seed the Earth with the reptiles at the beginning of their time. And did God then revisit the Earth 66 million years ago and seed it with mammals? And where was Man, during the first 60 million years of "the age of mammals"?

Who said HE had to come to earth to create those animals? HE told of the behemoths roaming the hills long ago.

I dont hold to a day being exactly a thousand years. I think it is to illustrate that to HIM, time is nothing. After all, HE made it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin