Originally Posted by TF49
AS,

Well, you declined to explain why you accused me of being dishonest.

You simply do a cut and paste of some Bart Ehrman yada yada and somehow think you’ve justified your comment.

Not so.....

This reminds me of how strongly you stood behind Magic Larry Krause when he came out with his book about how science could show how the universe “came from nothing.” Stephen Colbert embarrassed him and Krause finally admitted that you had to start with “something.” His comments about “not needing a God to explain the universe” proved to be just more baloney ginned up to boost books sales. He further discredited himself when ASU canned him for his sexual improprieties and relationship with Epstein.

So why am I bringing this up? You hailed Magic Larry and he turned out to be just a huckster.

The same is true of Bart Ehrman..... he’s a book salesman and found his audience. He cares little for the truth but he has found itching ears to scratch.

Read “Misquoting Truth: A Guide to the Fallacies of Bart Ehrman’s ‘Misquoting Jesus’”

Again you're being dishonest. Never "finally admitted that you had to start with “something.”", In his book (which I'm sure you've never read) he's very up front about how he defines "nothing" as he is in his video presentations.

Besides even if Krause's hypothesis is not true, it doesn't not prove your god, you are creating a false dichotomy, even if this one falls, you still have all your work before you to meet your burden of proof for your theistic claims.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell