Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Why do unbelievers continually and FAITHFULLY push their unbelief and harass believers of God? Some of you seem downright angry that we (believers) believe in, worship, and agape love our almighty living God. Unbelievers/atheists can’t seem to accept that believers believe in a holy, supreme, almighty, sovereign, living God by FAItH.

Why does that irk some of you? What exactly is your mission in trying to discredit our faith and belief in our God? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Did satan assign you this mission?

It takes an act of FAITH to believe God doesn’t exist, and it takes ballsy, smug arrogance to mock and belittle believers about their love of and belief in God. Some of you are FAITHFUL in your unrelenting satanic assaults.

Unbelievers and atheists lack a faith in our God but have FAITH in their belief that there is no God. Give it up. Some of us love Jesus, and Jesus is our everything.

It’s better to trust and have confidence in the Lord rather than in mere man. Psalms 118:8

Whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which art in Heaven.
Matt 10:33

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Praise the Lord !!!!

It's a discussion. A question of sorting out what may be true or what may be false. False as in misconceptions, errors or myths. Is the sacrifice of truth a fair price for the comfort of faith?