Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
HE loved us enough to sacrifice HIS son -the way, the truth and the life, JESUS CHRIST. HE gave all the way to obtain the greatest gift of all, everlasting life, if one would not reject it.

Can we explore this oft repeated quote for a bit?

Did Christ the Son even exist before being born to Mary?

If a thousand years is like a blink of an eye to God. Then the time Jesus existed in Earth must have been infinitesimal.

Jesus was both man and God (in union with the Trinity). Before he was born, he wasn't yet Jesus, but was God, and in union with the Godhead, from all eternity.

Thank you TRH. Well said.

I was busy pondering why a whole slew of sharks at the same time started developing into salamanders and why they thought doing so would be advantageous to them since if they did become salamanders it wouldnt be them but only salamanders it would be advantageous to.

Ditto to a slew of dogs wanting to morph into cats. Now, i can see why cats would want to start morphing into dogs. I think anyone would rather be a dog than a cat. After all, dogs are mans best friend.

Dayom, now why would dogs want to become apes? It just doesnt make sense to me.

One thing that does make sense is that unbelievers cant comprehend they have a spirit that separates them from being common animals because, as GOD said, HE blinded them. They wont see the truth until HE removes the scales from their eyes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin