Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

. Enlighten my simpleton heart. Who or what is this "greater power than man" you both believe in?

Some people remain open minded as to whether
such does/does not exist., or what it precisely
may be... You may think there is deadline to start
firmly believing in a God, but others don't..

Secondly, you have now asked a question
without addressing my previous quedtions.

> Where have I ever stated that No Form [of what
you chose to call God ] exists?

> Who says any such God is actually like the Judeo
Christian primitive narrative one?

Forgive me my grievances STARMAN, as stated earlier, I don't spend a great deal of time on this board as compared to other Intellectual Scholars such as yourself. I just happen to be home today and am killing a little time. I'm sure I have missed what you are eluding to and only ask that you repost your beliefs instead of continuously talking around them. Please enlighten me on the Greater Presence of the Universe as STARMAN sees it. Where did I state I "think there is deadline to start firmly believing in a God, but others don't.." Did I say " Who says any such God is actually like the Judeo Christian primitive narrative one"? I think not. And please try to use little words that a Hillbilly from KY can understand without me right clicking and Googling constantly. You and Antelope sniper are wearing my uneducated a$$ out looking these words up. Google couldn't even tell me what "quedtions" means.