Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Hastings
I really like Jesus and believe he was who he said he was. You might do well to avoid the writings ascribed to Paul. They contradict Jesus (Yeshua)

I have read this posted by different posters and have become very curious. If you or someone who agrees with this would post two or three contradictions Apostle Paul makes in relation to Jesus I would really appreciate it.

In short. Jesus and Paul differ on salvation. Jesus made very clear that the law, works, and conduct were vital and that REPENTANCE was vital. Paul tried to do away with Jesus' teaching and preach belief and faith and completely dismissed works and the law. Paul also came up with some pretty fantastic tales of being taken up to some level of heaven and that 3 versions of meeting Yeshua out in the boondocks on the road to Damascus. Paul doesn't quote Jesus' eathly teachings. He was intent on setting up an organization with himself as leader. That is, if he really wrote all that correspondence. Check out the web site Jesuswordsonly.com with a open mind. It won't hurt to question a little and open the door a little.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."