I appreciate where your heart is with that Jag. I really do.

A little nugget of insight that I think only fair for you to know is - that not only do I know the gospel message but I've also preached it to thousands in countless countries around the globe.

If love is the evidence, than I can say with gratitude that I have recieved it beyond measure from certain professing christians far more than I have deserved. Yet I too have also experienced similar from non believers as well. Go figure.

That said, I and others, have also seen and experienced hate from professing christians and non believers alike at equal measure. Again go figure.

But I am a realist and know it would be nothing less than foolishness to attempt to build a foundation upon the basis of anothers behavior, fickle as the human heart is.

So, this comes down to a spiritual matter of revelation, of which, were I to reach into my own pocket in an attempt to use such as evidence I admittedly would come out empty handed.

What is in my pocket though, is the ability to celebrate with those who do believe, and understanding for those who dont.

I do appreciate your heart Jag, and the passion you so boldly emanate.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)