Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, if we start colonizing the moon and mars, evolutionists, how many millions of years will it take for my grandkids to become mooneys or martians who dont need much O2 and can eat stardust?

I know you're much smarter than you pretend to be whenever this subject comes up.

Well, we have the smartest evolutionists here, TRH. Im just wanting them to explain how the creature between the shark and salamander, being able to survive on land or sea, wasnt in a better position to survive history than the other two.

You're so all over the place with false assumptions, that it's hard to interpret your question, but I'm going to assume you're sincere, and I will try to understand your question.

I think you're asking how a more typical aquatic chordate (commonly referred to as a fish) made the jump from an aquatic existence to that of a tetrapod on the land.

This guy can do a better job than me. Watch all seven in order for a detailed and accurate discussion of that subject matter. They are short videos.