Originally Posted by kevinJ
There is nothing wrong with questioning anything in this world for intellectual debate, as long as both sides remain open to admit error, or learn/accept new concepts. When a debate is started for the sole purpose of discussing a concept in which neither side will do the above it is called a argument. I see no true purpose in this discussion other than to argue. Their is just as much proof of God as there are aliens, and evolution. So neither side is at a advantage here in this argument.

I believe that their is a God. Not because I was raised Christian, although I was. I personally have sought knowledge and answers. I at one point classified myself as agnostic. I also believe in evolution, just not that we evolved from single cell life forms in a pool of bio matter. We as humans will never fully/truly understand the universe we live in, so we should remain open minded to many new things in this life

What do you think we evolved from, and what's your evidence?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell