Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49

AS posted:

How can you claim to have nothing to worry about?

Out of all the tens of thousands of gods, and over 30 thousands sects of Christianity, how can you be so certain you've chose the correct one?

The Muslims, Hindu's, Mormans, and Catholics all believe that unless you believe exactly like they do, you are going to hell to be tormented forever. When you add it all up, you changes of guessing correctly are about 1/40,000, so mathematically, you do have a lot to worry about
.”

This strikes me as being a very legitimate question. “How can you claim to have nothing to worry about?”

John 14:20 - Jesus speaking: “On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.”

Also, John 14:17-18 - Jesus speaking: “.....the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, for he lives with you and will be in you.”

There it is and it is simple. Once God has come to live within someone, they know it. They also begin to understand more about the truth.

TF

And there are scriptures from a thousand other religions that would disagree with your little quote.

Sure, but I was just helping explain why someone would NOT have to worry. How one may not worry. The answer is that some of us have had experiences that you have not yet had. Still simple. The "little" quote explains it quite well.

TF

Using the Bible to prove the Bible is just circular reasoning, and proves nothing.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell