Originally Posted by eyeball
The truth will set you free, its not a threat. The Science you worship tells you that for every positive there is a negative, yet you only accept the physical and not the metaphysical. You acdept the flesh, but not the spiritual. You accept the whole, but not the black hole. You deny the balance for the things you see.

Science does not say that for every positive there is a negative. If hat was the case we would never make any progress and we'd all still be wearing animal skins and hunting with spears.

And I don't worship science. I don't get together with my friends once a week sot sing devotional songs about science, or pray to beakers and scientist. I'm not the one telling people they have to believe or they will be tortured FOREVER.

If you have any evidence for the metaphysical, or the spiritual, LETS HEAR IT. Of course you don't have any, and that's why you will just continue to blather on.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell