"If you and your religious ilk could but provide the objective proof for your assertions then, yes, it would still be supernatural. You would have proven that something exists beyond our physical world. To put it in the simplest possible terms for you to grasp..if you could prove the existence of the supernatural it would still be the supernatural. That's true whether you could prove it somehow physically or logically..but you can't."

1.I'm not a "religious" man.For many, Christianity may serve the religious impulse in all humans, just as "self worship" serves the Atheist in that regard.

At it's basis, it is a personal relationship with the Risen Christ...... not a "religion".

2. Science is bound by this physical Universe. The Creator is not bound by His Creation.... to believe otherwise is ridiculous. I see all sorts of things in this Natural World accomplished by men who act as if Einstein's [just to mention one scientist] theories are correct.

It would be arrogant and presumptuous of me to demand that the theories be dumbed down to MY level of understanding before I will accept them as true. But that is exactly what you demand of people of Faith....... to reduce the Creator of all that is to something that will fit inside your small mind.

3. "Supernatural", properly understood, is the term for events occurring within Nature that can't be explained by natural laws. The only "proof" acceptable to Science is that which CAN be explained within the confines of natural laws, so yours is a "Catch 22 proposition".

So.... instead of being "FOS".... you are a counterfeit adherent of science...... or a Phony, if you prefer.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place