Originally Posted by 4ager
[quote=SCRooster]
You're a laughable fool.

"Anti-christian atheist"? You couldn't be further off base.

You remain clueless and off point, off base, and off topic, as every post you've made proves.

Never claimed myself intellectually superior, and never said I didn't honor whatever I killed (only stated why I killed), but none of that has anything to do with this thread or any question or subject brought up at all.

You asked for examples of when might does not make right; I provided them. You ridiculed the same, even if they are Christian at base and the base of Christianity. Might making right, or not, still has no bearing on honesty. None of that has any merit at all on whether Christians are more or less honest than non-Christians (which I've stated time and again comes down to the person, not the faith).

You have yet to stay on point or on topic, if only obviously.

Come back when you can comprehend anything logical. We won't hold our collective breath.

Thank you ... and I believe you. But the time is probably coming when we are no longer going to be able to turn the other cheek ... we're under attack and we're eventually going to have to fight back on some level.

Whether or not might makes right ... I dunno. I tend to believe it's not about that - it's about those with the most conviction and those with the most determination .... they win and they write history.

That's all that will matter 1000s of years from now provided the Great Jumpmaster in the Sky doesn't send a big rock down from the heavens thus hitting the reset button and starting all over again.

Every day I read a scripture. And every day I read the science journals. You're a turn the other cheek kinda guy. I'm more old testament, paratrooper type whose patron Saint is the Arch Angel Michael ... fire and brimstone.

Others are bible thumpers for other reasons - I pass no judgment on anyone but I do despise the atheists who paint broad strokes with wide brushes against Christianity while hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet and while shivering in their panties afraid to attack, with equal vigor, those of another religion who's radical beliefs would see us all beheaded for the sake of their god.

So yes, I do believe that there are times when might makes right. I come from a family of men who fought to protect certain rights ... including the one to worship freely, to exist without the heavy hand of organized religion or government tyranny bearing down upon us. It is a lineage that goes way back in my family ... yet today, these days, I feel almost powerless to even slow down the steady assault on our freedoms, and the freedoms of others, by those who either claim we should turn the other cheek and those who claim we have no moral or ethical basis to fight-back because of so-called past transgressions committed by whomever, whenever, who I could give a fat baby's butt about.

So forgive me if I offended you ... but I am glad you finally stated your case plainly, even if I disagree with you on some levels.

Others ran away.

This thread was destined to be contentious from its onset and I suspect the OP knew as much going-in ... but he had nothing to lose. He is, after all, hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet while attempting to spread the gospel his own negative anti-Christian religion.

It is why this country is in decline this very moment.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.