Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Gus
bottom line is that conditions remain as they always were. that is: we don't know from whence we came, where we are, and least of all where we are headed next. I think the Great Mystery has taken all of our mindsets into consideration as the game moves forward.

or as some Buddhists are fond of saying: just keep paddling or swimming. the far shore is out there.

Good day Gus. In regard to this comment above, you should probably just keep it in "first person singular."

I don't even know what your comment means. but probably my daughter does, being a ph.d in language arts. but, she might not know either?

besides listening to audibles in the background, I'm attempting to offer plausible discussion.

my belief is that the combined greek & Egyptian theology is so in conflict with the Hebraic traditions that we might not ever find common agreement and solid ground.

without considering the input of extraterrestrials as important components of humans advance forward we are leaving out important details of our past.

from moving forward from cave man to visiting the moon, Mars and beyond is no small detail that shouldn't be overlooked.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it was obtuse. In your first statement in the quote here, you use, "'we' don't know from whence 'we' came or where 'we' are or where 'we' are going." That's not true of Christians. You assumed and then generalized liberally. I meant replace the "we" with an "I."