Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 4ager
Many of the response to this thread were just...WOW!

George, RWE, Werner, Eyeball, JGRaider...

Just...WOW!

They are the ones who others referenced as Christians who drive others away.

You misjudge RWE, by a long shot.

Nope. Not 'judging' him. Just his Bullschit posts made here on this thread. Perhaps he didn't express himself or his thoughts accurately?

He's a sarcastic bastard with a wicked dry sense of humor and a sharp wit, but he is FAR from dishonest and very far from the type of "christian" you make him out to be.

Sean,

I would only say he is dishonest if he tries to tell me his faith is based on facts. He may be be an honest person otherwise (although someone stated that a person is either honest or dishonest religion notwithstanding...now who was that?) wink

Perhaps you misinterpreted my lumping of him in with the others mentioned. That was not to intimate that he was of the same character as the others, only that his posts were of the same quality (and only in regards to this thread).

I don't know any here personally so I can only make inferences from their posts. In that vein, there are few, if any, that deserve to be lumped in with Eyeball, that's for damn sure.

So, no...I wasn't implying he was of the same moral character as any others in that list.

I have no idea what you're getting at or why, frankly. Religion and honesty are often mutually exclusive; if not always so. Faith and honesty have nothing in common as one can have one without the other, or both, or neither.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.